DO I QUALIFY?
In order to qualify for a concealed carry permit, you must:
- Be at leat 21 years of age
- Not have been deemed insane by the courts in less than five years preceding the date of application.
- Not be subject to a restraining or protective order.
- Not be convicted of a felony.
- Not have been convicted of two or more misdemeanors within five-year period preceding application, if one of the misdemeanors was a Class 1 misdemeanor.
- Not be addicted to marijuana, or be unlawful user or distributor.
- Not have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Not have been convicted of any assault, battery, sexual battery within three years proceeding application.