VIRGINIA CONCEALED CARRY QUALIFICATION
You understand and agree that the Virginia Concealed Certificate of Completion is not a license or permit to carry a concealed weapon. You understand non-residents must apply to the Virginia State Police and pay any applicable fee charged by the Virginia State Police and satisfy all requirements to be issued a Virginia concealed handgun license.
By using this website you agree to the following:
I agree- next
- You are over the age of 21 and have never been convicted of a felony.
- You will abide by all local, state, and federal laws while carrying your concealed weapon.
- You will answer all qualification questions truthfully.
- You will not use your concealed weapon in any illegal manner.
- You understand that it is YOUR exclusive responsibility to determine whether you are authorized to carry a concealed weapon in your city, state or other location.