TENNESSEE CONCEALED CARRY QUALIFICATION
You understand and agree that the Tennessee Concealed Certificate of Completion is not a license or permit to carry a concealed weapon. Tennessee residents must apply and pay any applicable fees. You understand non-residents must apply to the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security and pay any applicable fee charged by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security and satisfy all requirements to be issued a Tennessee concealed handgun license.
By using this website you agree to the following:
I agree- next
- You are over the age of 21 and have never been convicted of a felony.
- You will abide by all local, state, and federal laws while carrying your concealed weapon.
- You will answer all qualification questions truthfully.
- You will not use your concealed weapon in any illegal manner.
- You understand that it is YOUR exclusive responsibility to determine whether you are authorized to carry a concealed weapon in your city, state or other location.